Monday, March 8, 2010

QUIRT 24 PLAIT
by em-brand-whips.com



I am alternative life style friendly , as you will see if you visit the
signal whip and quirts pages. You name it and I can make it for you, something to tickle your fancy or to shock you out of the doldrums, it's all inside .
Kangaroo hide bullwhips and snake whips from three feet to infinity ,from eight plait to 64 plait, signal whips, quirts, Australian stock whips crafted from kangaroo hide. All the kangaroo hides that I use are specially selected for me and only the best, free from scars, tick marks and any other blemishes are used. All the strands I use are pre stretched to test for strength which avoids any weak strands in a whip. All my bull whips now have four plaited bellies, no bolsters are used . Click here for photos, and signal whips have two plaited bellies. I can now also offer a nickel or sterling silver ferrule for your whip with initials or your name engraved and all whips now come with a nickel silver butt cap with the whip number, your name and signed by me with the date made.

Photo:
Old style western quirt 18 inches long, shot loaded with wrist loop and double lash.

Price US$ 290.00
Buy at http://www.em-brand-whips.com/quirts.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment